Stealth shouting soda action game “Boo! Greedy Kid” will be released on PC Feb 22
Today, game developer Flying Oak Games is announcing its stupidest title to date, “Boo! Greedy Kid”. The stealth shouting soda action game (genre patent pending) will be released on February 22nd 2018 on Steam.
In “Boo! Greedy Kid” you play as a small brat who’s so into soda that he doesn’t blink an eye before wreaking havoc to get his favorite drink. Go frighten people in order to grab their money and buy drinks! How greedy! Play with your own voice through one hundred levels to get to the ultimate soda treasure, but be aware of the cops coming your way to stop your greediness.
- Use your own voice to scare people! Boo! (Controllers are fine too);
- Play it sneaky, hide behind furniture and dodge the five-o running after you;
- Setup strategies and distract characters by twerking your greedy butt;
- Complete one hundred levels of money grabbing and get the best soda;
- Build and share your own hellish levels with the level editor and Steam Workshop support.
The game will be available for 4.99 € / $ 4.99 / 4.49 £
Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/770630