Challenge your friends and earn additional discounts on Sudden Strike 4 pre-orders on Steam
Kalypso Media Mobile has today announced the launch of the Sudden Strike Quiz, a mobile companion app for upcoming strategy RTS game Sudden Strike 4, which will not only test players’ knowledge of World War II but also give them the opportunity to earn exclusive discounts on the pre-purchase of the game on Steam.
Available to download for free now on iOS (here) and Android (here) devices, the Sudden Strike Quiz presents gamers with a fun way to earn some serious discounts on the pre-order version of Sudden Strike 4 on Steam. Players will compete against both friends and random opponents on a wide range of topics surrounding World War II, including weapons and vehicles, important dates, historical figures and geography in three frantic rounds of questions against the clock. Win and you will unlock medals, which will accumulate to reward players with a stackable discount, up to a maximum of 25% when stacked with the existing Steam 15% off pre-order offer. Other bonuses such as joker cards will stack the odds in your favour as you battle in ‘skirmishes’ for the greatest rewards! Can you make it to the top of the worldwide leaderboard?
As well as competing against each other, players will also have the chance to play against staff from Kalypso Media and Kite Games in special timed events leading up to the launch of Sudden Strike 4. Stay tuned to Kalypso Media’s social media channels for more information.
About Sudden Strike 4
Developed as a fully-fledged series entry and not a remake or reboot, Sudden Strike 4 sends you off on three extensive campaigns set amongst the battlefields of World War II. Commanding the British and American, German or Soviet troops, you will lead over 100 different units into battle, including the German bomber Heinkel He111, the Russian T-34 tank, the British Hawker Typhoon fighter plane and the notorious German Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger. In a first for the Sudden Strike series, you can now choose from one of nine individual commanders, such as George Patton or Bernard Montgomery, who will each allow for different approaches to combat and boast unique abilities.Prove your tactical expertise in over 20 demanding single player scenarios, the challenge-focused skirmish mode, and the competitive multiplayer mode. A new reward system rewards clever and tactical play, awarding the player with skill points and bonus content, such as historical film footage of the era.
Sudden Strike 4 offers countless ways to vanquish your opponents. Exploit the weak spots of tanks, set up an ambush, occupy buildings with infantry, outmanoeuvre the enemy with clever positioning or unleash devastating air strikes – how you approach each mission is up to you!
Features of Sudden Strike 4:
- Sudden Strike 4 offers realistic real-time strategy gameplay with tactical depth and a historical setting
- Three campaigns with over 20 missions to test your tactical skills and determining the outcome of significant WWII battles
- As one of nine commanders, lead your army on the battlegrounds of the biggest military conflict in history
- Command more than 100 authentic units – including the Königstiger tank, the Katyusha rocket launcher and the Hawker Typhoon fighter plane
- ‘Pause and play’ system allows you to suspend the action while issuing detailed commands and manoeuvres to your units
- Pit yourself against other commanders in the competitive multiplayer mode
- The PC version features modding support with Steam Workshop integration