SURGEON SIMULATOR 2013
DO YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PLAY?
2013 Global Game Jam and YouTube sensation, releases this evening on Steam
Bossa Studios today announces Surgeon Simulator 2013 is available to buy from this evening on Steam at a price of £6.99 or equivalent.
Surgeon Simulator 2013 is a darkly humorous over-the-top operation sim game where players become Nigel Burke, an ordinary guy taking life into his own shaky hands, performing life-saving surgical manoeuvres on passive patients.
The original prototype – developed in just 48 hours at the 2013 Global Game Jam in January – challenged players to complete a heart transplant using a combination of keyboard and mouse actions, armed only with an arsenal of clumsy and inappropriate tools and a hapless hand that was diabolical to control.
The full Steam version comes with additional features, operations and environments. From carrying out terrifying transplants in theatre – to surgical procedures in the back of an ambulance – Surgeon Simulator 2013 is not for the faint hearted.
For additional information on the game, please visit the following links:
- Official game site: www.surgeonsimulator2013.com
- Twitter: @surgeonsim2013
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/OfficialSurgeonSimulator2013
- Bossa Studios: www.bossastudios.com
Surgeon Simulator Key Features:
- New full game based on the internet sensation 48hr prototype
- Brand new features including the fiendishly difficult ambulance mode
- More operations including double kidney transplant and brain transplant
- Tonnes of Easter eggs to discover
- New visuals and a pumping new soundtrack