Trion Worlds targeting July 15 for the free-to-play launches on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Strap in, Ark hunters! Defiance, Trion’s MMO Shooter is now free-to-play on PC, just in time for the Season Two premiere of the game’s crossover television series on SyFy.
New players and returning vets will be able to battle through the entire Bay Area storyline, and the new Stahma’s Interests story missions.
Trion is also targeting July 15 for the free-to-play launches on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Players who purchase a new box or digital copy of Defiance are granted the following bonuses:
- A grant of 1,000 Arkforge, in-game currency redeemable for resetting weapon mastery, upgrading a weapon’s power rating or even bumping an uncommon weapon to epic rarity.
- 4 Character Slots, 5 Loadouts, up to 75 Ark Keycodes and a minimum 70 Inventory Slots.
- 30 days of Paradise Patron status
Paradise Patrons are granted:
- Boosts to skill, XP, scrip, salvage and reputation gain rates that stack with the matching boosts available in the store.
- 10% store-wide discount – on boosts, costumes, lock boxes, all of it!
- A grab bag of one-hour boosts or Arkforge from Daily and Weekly Ark Hunter Bonus Lock Boxes.
Stay tuned for the debut Season Two of Defiance June 19 on Syfy at 8/7c in the U.S. on Showcase at 10pm ET/PT in Canada and on Syfy UK.