Fancy an All-inclusive Holiday on the Isles of Tropico?
New definitive edition of Tropico 5 bundles the strategy game with all released expansions and DLC on Xbox One.
>With summer just around the corner, people are busy planning their vacations and preparing to head to their favourite getaways for some well-earned R&R. But for the people of Tropico, every day is a vacation (or so the Tropican Ministry of Misinformation would have you believe)! Beautiful beaches, palm tree lined walks and cocktails at sunset overlooking the llama farm, what’s not to love? Well if your budget doesn’t stretch to El Presidente’s island paradise then how about the next best thing? That’s right, today sees the launch of Tropico 5 – Complete Collection for Xbox One across the UK and export territories. Packing in both full expansions ‘Espionage’ and ‘Waterborne’ along with all 10 DLC add-ons released to date, Tropico 5 – Complete Collection delivers overs 100 hours of gameplay, giving fans the best ever chance to test their mettle as the Caribbean’s latest mastermind dictator. More maps, more missions, more buildings, more beards. You really are spoilt for choice – the only question is, how will you rule your island paradise?
So, sit back and take a moment to feast your eyes on the new trailer (preferably with a mojito in hand) and marvel at the content packed Xbox One version of Tropico 5 – Complete Collection.
About Tropico 5 – Complete Collection
You, as El Presidente, will first take control of the infamous island of Tropico during early colonial times and then guide it through the centuries as the world changes and moves ever forward. You must tackle the changing needs of your people, as well as opposing governments and factions, and thus lay the foundations for your own dynasty. As you move through your years in office you can promote members of your extended family on the island to positions of power: such as ambassador, commanding general or even supreme ruler, to ensure your legacy thrives through the eras. As your influence and wealth grows, so do the threats to your burgeoning island superpower. Can you survive both World Wars, prosper through the Great Depression, rule as an iron-fisted dictator through the Cold War and advance your country to modern times and beyond? From the 19th to the 21st century, each era carries its own challenges and opportunities.
- The Complete Collection contains the full version of Tropico 5 as well as the two full expansion add on packs Espionage and Waterborne as well as all 10 DLC content packs (The Big Cheese, Mad World, Generalissimo, Joint Venture, Surf’s Up, Gone Green, Supervillian, Inquisition, Super Computer and T-Day).
- The Eras – Start your reign during colonial times, survive the World Wars and the Great Depression, be a dictator during the Cold War, and advance your country to modern times and beyond.
- The Dynasty – Each member of the extended family of El Presidente is present on the island and may be used as ruler, appointed manager, ambassador or general.
- Research and Renovate – Advance your nation by discovering new buildings, technologies and resources.
- Advanced trade system and trade fleet – Amass a global trade fleet and use your ships to secure trade routes to neighbouring islands or world’s superpowers, both for export and import.
- Explore your island – Discover what lies beyond the fog of war. Send prospectors to look for new deposits, but be wary of hostile animals and native tribes.
- All new art – All artwork is re-made from scratch to provide Tropico 5 with a unique visual identity.
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer – Up to 4 players can build up their own cities and economies on any given island map. Players can choose to share resources, supply and population or declare war on each other.