TURTLE BEACH SIGNS WORLDWIDE COUNTER-STRIKE: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE POWERHOUSE – ASTRALIS – TO MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP AND REVEALS THE ELITE PRO – PC EDITION AS A NEW ADDITION TO ITS ELITE PRO LINE OF ESPORTS AND HARDCORE GAMING PRODUCTS
Astralis will Begin Using Turtle Beach’s Elite Pro – PC Edition as Their Official Gaming Headset and Will Collaborate with Turtle Beach on the Development of an All-New Line of PC Gaming Headsets
In its ongoing commitment to esports, leading gaming headset and audio accessory maker Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ: HEAR) today announced a new partnership with Astralis – one of the most prolific Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) teams in the world. In tandem, Turtle Beach also revealed it’s bringing its groundbreaking Elite Pro Tournament Gaming Headset to PC gamers with the all-new Elite Pro – PC Edition, planned to launch this July.
Astralis is one of the most successful CS: GO teams around the globe, having already won IEM Katowice and the ESL Major in Atlanta, and consistently held the top spot in world rankings in 2017. Through this new partnership, Astralis’ world-beating CS: GO team will begin using Turtle Beach’s new Elite Pro – PC Edition gaming headset and other Turtle Beach gear and accessories as they continue to dominate the competitive CS:GO scene. In addition, Astralis’ players will be a key part of Turtle Beach’s future product development process, ensuring the needs of the best pro players in the world are being met in the next generation of Turtle Beach gaming audio products designed for PC.
“I can’t think of a better way to strengthen our presence in the PC gaming market and to fortify the foundation for sustained success, than by joining forces with one of the most preeminent esports organizations in the world and arming them with what’s arguably the best gaming headset available,” said Juergen Stark, CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. “With so many console gamers, pro players and teams already enjoying the Elite Pro since its debut last year, we knew we needed to extend this offering to gamers playing on PC too. This new partnership with Astralis continues to show that the best gamers in the world choose to work with Turtle Beach, and not only are we excited to jointly debut our new Elite Pro – PC Edition together, but we’re looking forward to working with them to bring even more groundbreaking gaming headsets to the PC space in the future.”
“Whether it’s about facilities, equipment, training or events, at RFRSH we’re always working to achieve the optimum and to improve further – and this was a key mindset as we were looking to optimize the teams’ and players’ audio equipment,” said Jordi Roig, Chief Commerical Officer, RFRSH Entertainment – Astralis’ management firm. ”We were looking for a company that was not only dedicated to excellent performance, but one that would also be a true partner in every sense of the term, and after an exhaustive search for a new audio partner for Astralis, we’re very pleased to welcome Turtle Beach to the team. The Astralis players and staff have tested the Elite Pro equipment extensively, and we truly believe, together with Turtle Beach, Astralis will become a major part of creating a new standard of PC audio products.”
Full details for the Elite Pro – PC Edition professional gaming headset include:
- ComforTec™ Fit System – Experience a groundbreaking new level of comfort with this revolutionary, adjustable fit system.
- Aerofit™ Ear Cushions – Revolutionary material technologies combine to keep your ears comfortable and cool, while also blocking out external noise and improving bass response.
- ProSpecs™ Glasses Relief System – Comfortably wear your headset with glasses thanks to our patented, pressure-relieving technology.
- DTS Headphone:X® Surround Sound Technology – Creates a unique, immersive 7.1 channel soundstage around your head so you can pinpoint the exact location of every sound.
- DTS Surround Sound Modes – Personalize your audio preferences with surround sound modes specifically tuned for games, movies and music.
- Superhuman Hearing™ – Gain the competitive advantage by hearing every single sound around you, like other players sneaking-up behind you and enemy weapon reloads around a corner just before an ambush, and vehicles off in the distance bringing in reinforcements. Hear Everything Defeat Everyone.
- Pro Gaming Mic with TruSpeak™ Technology – Ensure your voice is heard loud and clear with this professional quality mic
- 50mm Nanoclear™ Speakers – Immerse yourself in the game and hear your teammates clearly, thanks to our signature esports audio tuning and large, powerful 50mm speakers.
- Additional ELITE PRO Products – Visit www.turtlebeach.com/elite-pro-headsets
The Elite Pro – PC Edition is available for pre-order at www.turtlebeach.com and participating retailers starting today, and is planned to launch this July for a MSRP of $199.95 / RRP £169.99.