Cult Favourite Vostok Inc. Coming Home to Nintendo Switch in 2017
Wired Productions to handle publishing duties to enable Switch owners to become corrupt narcissistic yuppies
Wired Productions, an independent videogames publisher and developer, is delighted to announce a partnership with Nosebleed Interactive, to publish fan favourite Vostok Inc. for Nintendo Switch later this year.
Vostok Inc. for Nintendo Switch offers prospective tycoons the same addictive gameplay they have grown to know and love: with plenty of frenetic twin-stick shooting action, a plethora of the finest and most addictive minigames and the same downright disgusting quest for self-enrichment that brought Vostok Inc. so much adoration from players all over the world.
In Vostok Inc, you play as a corrupt, narcissistic yuppie, hoping to make as much money as possible in a greed driven twin-stick shooter without a conscience. As the newly-appointed CEO of Vostok Inc., you have one goal: to become filthy, stinking rich. Piloting your very own ship, explore and exploit more than 40 planets across six different solar systems in your quest to earn ludicrous amounts of MOOLAH!
Start by landing on any planet to begin colonization, build factories, and rake in the big bucks. Once the MOOLAH starts flowing, you’ll be able to upgrade your ship’s weapons and augmentations. Increase profits even further by finding and recruiting managers, consultants, and executives scattered throughout the galaxy.
Andreas Firnigl, Managing Director and designer at Nosebleed Interactive commented. “Vostok Inc. is a game suited to Nintendo Switch, like nothing we’ve played so far. It’s the only console capable of satiating your wonton disregard for the wellbeing of others in search of intergalactic fortune.”
Leo Zullo, Managing Director, Wired Productions continued, “We loved Vostok Inc. from the moment we played it, and we’re delighted we have the chance to bring the game to a new audience. Nintendo Switch is the perfect home for Vostok Inc.”
- Explore and exploit more than 40 planets over 6 solar systems.
- Land on any planet to begin extracting resources.
- Craft and upgrade an arsenal of 40+ diverse weapons and ship augmentations.
- Collect loot from fallen enemies, bosses or environmental hazards.
- Find and recruit managers, consultants, and executives scattered throughout the galaxy, and keep them happy to boost planetside production.
- Play 13 minigames to unlock massive ship and weapon upgrades.
- Enjoy an adaptive audio system, with music that constantly evolves as you play!
- Use the same save game across a variety of devices.