Today, Ubisoft® announced the development of Rabbids® Rumble exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS™. Rabbids have infiltrated the handheld console and will be back to wreak havoc in November 2012.
The wacky Rabbids have been let loose throughout seven different worlds and players must battle it out in-game to capture over 100 Rabbids and complete their collection. Rabbids Rumble is full of interactive mini games that fully utilize the 3DS hardware, most notably with the 3D and Augmented Reality where players will interact with the Rabbids like never before. This new experience causes Rabbids to surge from the floor, fly around and even battle it out atop the kitchen table. Rabbids Rumble also features multiple game modes including a solo campaign and multiplayer battles.
For the first time in franchise history, Rabbids Rumble will introduce an accessible and hilarious turn-based combat system. Players will be able to challenge their friends to intense battles mixing tactics with the Rabbid’s classic wackiness. Each Rabbid comes prepared with hilarious combat abilities and can be trained to become stronger for battles. Using the SpotPass™ function, new & rare Rabbids will be available to download to enrich each fans collection. Fans can also use StreetPass to compete in battles to unlock new Rabbids and items.
Collect over 100 delirious Rabbids
- Capture and collect over a hundred Rabbids with unique and delirious combat abilities.Train your collection of Rabbids to make them stronger and test them in battles.
Challenge your friends
- Play intense and hilarious 1v1 battles with your friends, mixing strategy and Rabbids’ humor.
The battle continues in the street
- Share scores, gain training bonuses, unlock new Rabbids and items with other players you cross thanks to the “Street Pass” feature.
Complete your collection with “Spot Pass”
- With new, rare Rabbids, downloadable every week on your Nintendo 3DS™, complete your collection thanks to the “Spot Pass” feature.
Experience the augmented Rabbidity
- Interact with the Rabbids in new mini-games that will make them surging from your floor, flying around you or fighting on your kitchen table!
To learn more, please visit http://rabbids.uk.ubi.com/