RADICAL ARCADE ACTION OF HYPERDRIVE MASSACRE LAUNCHES SOON
GRAB YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY AND FIND OUT WHO IS THE TRUE COUCH KING
34BigThings’ Local 4-Player Arcade Action game Hyperdrive Massacre releases Monday, October 12 on Steam and other major digital distribution channels with a special week-long launch discount of 25% off of the suggested retail price of $9.99.
For less than a roll of quarters, you can turn your living room or gaming desk into a total domination station. Pick one of 6 available game modes then annihilate your opposition in local multiplayer gameplay as you fly around in one of 16 cars, each tricked out and ready for epic space battles. Choose from any one of the 8 sci-fi themed battle arenas. Go on the offensive and upgrade your arsenal with 10 pick-up weapons which include shotguns, grenades, homing missiles, energy spears, laser sniper rifles and mines. Or go on the defensive, raise your shields and watch the bullets bullets back in the face of your attackers!
- Local Multiplayer for up to 4 players
- 8 unique battle arenas inspired by your fondest sci-fi memories
- 16 space-proof muscle cars, each manned by its own whacky themed crew
- 10 instant power-up weapons that range from Shotguns and Grenades to Energy Spears and Mines
- 6 game modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Death Race, Space Soccer, Last Man Standing and Space Pong
- Sharpen your skills against viciously challenging AI when your friends are not around
- Full Controller Support only (requires controller to play)
Time to separate the winners from the wannabes so kick those tires and light some fires in Hyperdrive Massacre! Available Monday, October 12th for Windows PC and Mac on Steam and other digital distribution channels (Linux version TBA). Let the gamers know that they can grab it during the special week-long launch discount of 25% off of the suggested retail price of $9.99.
Get the 411 on all things Hyperdrive here, ya dig:
Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/402390