Y-300X: THE OFFICIALLY licensed XBOX ONE™ gaming headset WITH super-amplified BASS!
Thrustmaster is extending its range of gaming headsets with a new release officially licensed for Xbox One. The Y-300X headset, equipped with exclusive 60 mm drivers, delivers High-Definition audio with incredibly powerful bass!
Thrustmaster’s development teams are now offering Xbox One users a high-performance, next-generation gaming headset. With its powerful 60 mm drivers, the Y-300X delivers crystal-clear sound along with super-amplified bass frequencies, creating an incomparable audio soundscape. This headset also features unique earpieces, designed for electro-acoustic bass amplification.
Its well-balanced frequency response curve guarantees extreme audio fidelity, optimized for the gaming experience. Players will benefit from unrivalled immersion and enhanced realism, allowing them to increase their in-game reactivity and performance. The microphone’s quality is on par with the headset’s audio performance; the unidirectional device is designed to target the gamer’s voice, ensuring clear and efficient communications. It is also detachable and adjustable, and therefore can be adapted to every player’s head size and shape.
Thrustmaster’s unique range of Y Gaming Headsets features large earpieces, ensuring ideal passive isolation. The headband and ear cups are covered in 100% memory foam, offering exceptional comfort, even during the longest gaming sessions.
The Y-300X gaming headset is fully Plug and Play when connected to the Xbox One console, and operates with Xbox One gamepads featuring a 3.5 mm jack connector. It is also compatible with smartphones and tablets.
- The Y-300X headset will be available from early October, at the suggested retail price of €59.99 (taxes included)
- For hi-res imagery click here and use download key 2291
Better audio performance than the competition
- Perfect bass delivery, ensuring optimal rendering of in-game explosions.
- Balanced mid-range frequencies for stable reproduction of other players’ voices.
- Unsaturated treble guaranteeing crystal-clear rendering of the sounds of incoming projectiles in games.