LARA CROFT: RELIC RUN HITS 10 MILLION DOWNLOADS
To celebrate, Square Enix releases a number of new updates
Square Enix is very proud to announce that over 10 million Lara Croft: Relic Run™ fans have downloaded the mobile game to date since its launch on May 28th 2015. To celebrate the occasion, Square Enix has released a new update that will further enhance player’s gameplay experiences with some great new additions.
What’s new? Well, Lara Croft can now explore a new Mountain Pass location as well as jump on a Snowmobile to beat Yetis and Ice Spiders. Not only this, but her new powerful mini-gun will help to protect players against the “New Demon”, a new boss that shoots ice into Lara’s path, creating difficult obstacles that need to be avoided…so make sure you take him down!
Lara Croft: Relic Run offers fans a fresh experience every time they play, ensuring no two runs are ever the same. An improved tutorial, new campaign map and campaign mode whereby players work through levels to complete objectives and collect relics to unlock a new location, have also been added. Localised into English, French, Italian, German and Spanish, as well as Brazilian and Portuguese, Lara Croft: Relic Run is a must-play for Lara Croft and mobile gaming fans alike. There’s no time to waste, download the game now and see how long you can survive.
- AppStore – https://itunes.apple.com/app/lara-croft-relic-run/id960251959?ls=1&mt=8
- GooglePlay –http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareenix.relicrun
- Windows – Update 5 will be coming to Windows soon
For more information:
- Visit us on Facebook at Facebook.com/LaraCroft
- Follow @LaraCroft on Twitter
- Check out the blog at TombRaider.Tumblr.com
- Keep up with us on mobile at Instagram.com/TombRaider