WARS ACROSS THE WORLD
The game simulation of ALL conflicts
WARS ACROSS THE WORLD, a.k.a. ‘WAW’, is a new game system launched today on Kickstarter, for the PC, Mac, Tablets and Smartphones, to simulate all the conflicts in world history, from the Pharaos to today’s War on Terror… or even sci-fi or fantasy themes.
Created by a French team (STRATEGIAE), the system let the players learn the rules only once and they can then jump into any title of the collection in just a few minutes.
One common engine to simulate everything, the aim is to let players enjoy and have fun, not struggle against an endless learning curve!
The base pack, WAW ‘CLASSIC’ is delivered with 3 different themes (and then dozens of DLCs):
- HASTINGS 1066, opposing Normans, Vikings ands Saxons to claim the crown of England.
- SARATOGA 1777, the battle that changed the course of the War of Independence.
- NORMANDIE 1944, the most famous landing operation on the beaches of France.
The advanced pack, WAW ‘EXPANDED’ version of the engine offers larger maps, more units, generals, playing cards and events. It is delivered also with 3 themes: AUSTERLITZ 1805, Napoleon’s most famous campaign; BERLIN 1945, the fall of the Nazis against the Soviets; and KOREA 1950, the hottest conflict of the ‘Cold’ war!
WAW will work in French and English, other languages following soon after.
First version is in solo mode; multiplayer should be coming late 2016.
Each month, a new scenario will be released!
STRATEGIAE is a French Indie developer created in 2014 by Stéphane PARRIN.
- Kickstarter : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/waw/wars-across-the-world
- Website : http://www.waw-games.com/
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/waw.strategiae
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/WaW_Strategiae
- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqlaZb4yrKlpq0ziOC9fzew
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/104063836834550592926/posts