A classic shooting homage with straightforward weapons and lots of fun!
Triangle Service Ltd. and Degica are pleased to announce that the arcade vertical shooting game DELTAZEAL is now available on Steam for Windows at http://store.steampowered.com/app/379520/.
DELTAZEAL joins XIIZEAL, which was released in June, to complete the “Shooting Love Anniversary” compilation on Steam. Originally released for the arcade in 2002, these are the inspiration point for all Triangle Service shooting games. DELTAZEAL features an original system of 10 power up slots which you can fill with any combination of wide shot, concentrated laser, or defensive auto guided missiles upgrades. Mixing power ups provides greater versatility, but at the expense of raw power, so the player will need to choose the best balance for their playstyle. Depending on the player’s route, secret enemies can appear, and there are also branching stage paths, so every playthrough can bring about new discoveries. In all, there are 9 stages of pure pixelated mecha shooting – the quintessential classic arcade experience.
In addition to the main DELTAZEAL release, we are also releasing the soundtracks for both DELTAZEAL and XIIZEAL as a DLC. Finally, a special compilation called “Shooting Love Anniversary Edition -XIIZEAL & DELTAZEAL-” will be released, which includes DELTAZEAL, XIIZEAL, and both soundtracks all in one pack.
If you’d like to see more, please visit the DELTAZEAL Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/379520/
- Customizable power up system that balances versatility against raw power.
- The medal chaining system gives a great challenge to score chaser. Use the Void Bomb to get a medal cascade.
- Beautifully detailed pixel graphics reminiscent of 90’s arcade games. Multi-part bosses can be destroyed piece by piece.
- Branching stage options, secret routes, and hidden enemies add variety to each Arcade run. There are 9 stages in all.
- Global leaderboards and sharable replays to encourage competitive play.