Alekhine’s Gun, the spiritual successor to ‘Death to Spies’, has received more polish and love with the release of the v1.02 update.
The v1.02 update delivers a whole series of gameplay enhancements and bug fixes, including:
- Full Game level statistics showing level rating & other info
- Quick saves
- Controller Y-axis inverting option
- Autosaves on objective completion
- New remote distracting device (Decoy)
- Player backlighting switch option
- Map zoom saving
- All Levels balanced for Extreme difficulty (to get Ghost Rating).
- Phantom Achievement not called in some situations
- Chameleon Achievement not called because of missing disguise
- Steam Achievements not always synchronised when playing offline
- Machine gun flying when cook pouring drink in “Dogs of War” level
- Russian localisation errors
- Stuck during exit from one of the ships in “Points on the Radar” level
- French localisation errors
- Some crashes and other small errors
For more information about the v1.02 update and Alekhine’s Gun (PC) in general, please visit the official blog.