Torn Banner Studios, the creators of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, will bring their upcoming multiplayer magic ‘n melee combat game Mirage: Arcane Warfare to the PC Gamer Weekender on Feb 18-19, 2017 at the Olympia London.
The PC Gamer Weekender will mark Mirage and Torn Banner’s European debut at a games expo, with 12 playable PCs connected via local network. It also represents the first public showing of Mirage since the game entered its private Alpha in September 2016, which is still ongoing and under NDA.
Mirage at the PC Gamer Weekender reveals exclusive hands-on content at booth C37-C48:
2 playable maps
- Falcon Ridge* – Team Deathmatch map set in a rocky oasis with waterfalls and cliffs.
- Sunken City – Capture Point map set in the desolate wreck of a ruined ancient city.
5 out of 6 classes
- Vypress – An elusive and agile assassin that uses her mobility and speed to cut foes down.
- Taurant – Hulking brute that excels at melee and uses his size and physical strength to dominate enemies up close. Shove* foes back to parry their attacks with sheer brute strength.
- Tinker – Defensive trap specialist that uses her cunning and wit to defeat larger opponents. Use spells such as Stasis* to ensnare and confuse foes!
- Vigilist – Stalwart defender that supports her teammates with her control over the battlefield and knockaround capabilities. Use Heroic Leap to bound over foes, then Impale* them with a magic spear toss ability.
- Alchemancer – Powerful mage that relies solely on the devastating power and capabilities of his magic. Completely revamped ranged-based abilities, and now armed with a short-ranged magic sword*.
*New content never shown at a public event
THE PC GAMER WEEKENDER PLAYED ON OMEN by HP, the event takes place at the Olympia in Kensington, London – a brand new venue for this year’s event – and it will take place over Saturday the 18th and Sunday the 19th February 2017.
Tickets are available at http://weekender.pcgamer.com/ and include a free digital game with every ticket bought. Use code “MirageAW” for a 20% ticket discount.
With over 5 million players, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare was a cult hit thanks to its immersive, bloody medieval theme and complex combat system that caters to a high skill ceiling. Mirage takes Chivalry’s deliberate combat and layers in brand new magic abilities, along with a fantastical setting and blistering graphics and performance in Unreal Engine 4.
Learn about Mirage’s characters in the new Instruments of Death video series. The Vypress, Taurant and Vigilist have been presented in videos so far, with remaining class trailers to follow in the lead up to the upcoming 2017 launch of Mirage: Arcane Warfare. For more information, or to sign up for the Closed Alpha that is currently running, please visit MirageArcaneWarfare.com. Like their game’s Facebook page and follow it on Twitter @MirageGame for future news and updates.