Super Rude Bear Resurrection, the super-hard, super-tight platformer about a gangsta bear from East London, today launched on PlayStation 4 worldwide for the very bearable price of £11.99 / $14.99 / €14.99.
From British developer Alex Rose Games, Rude Bear is a hardcore platformer with some tricks up its sleeves. Whenever you die, your dead body remains where you left it, and can be used as a corpse platform or meatshield to keep you alive in future lives.
- Super Rude Bear Resurrection out now on PS4, Steam on May 5
- Hardcore platformer with a twist – dying makes the game easier
- Use your dead bodies as platforms and meatshields to get ahead
- 12+ hours of content, bonuses and secrets to be found
- Huge 73 song soundtrack from British grime producer Deeco
The game’s difficulty lowers with each death, meaning that anyone can beat it – but players looking for a real challenge can try to blitz the entire thing without dying at all. In fact, the first person to beat the game all the way through in one run without dying will win $1,000.
There are 6+ hours worth of challenges and obstacles to beat in the main quest, including numerous boss Guardians – and that’s before you even contemplate exploring the secrets and bonuses hidden away in Super Rude Bear Resurrection, racking your playtime up to 12 hours and beyond.