VRobot ‘NYC Update’ lets you smash VRump Tower with your bare robot hands! Save the city, save the world!
Also, VRobot is offering robo fans 50% off in the Steam Summer sale starting today!
LIndependent VR development studio Luden.io today announced a brand new update for its city sized robo smash ‘em up, ‘VRobot’. Players can now play the brand new NYC level featuring familiar landmarks such as Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and Trump (VRump) Tower.
“We’re evolving VRobot taking into account all the great feedback we’re receiving from HTC Vive gamers across the world!” commented Oleg Chumakov, CEO of Luden.io. “This is our first major update and we’re really interested to see which buildings players will enjoy smashing up most…!”
VRobot new update includes:
- Super Robot 3000 – The ultimate enemy in VRobot! Now you have to fight with something your own size!
- New RoboYork City – NYC brought to life in VRobot style, clear the city of evil robots and destroy some famous landmarks while you’re at it!
- Brand new Transformers 5 Sword – Massive sword helps you destroy robots and clear cities more effectively than ever before
- New Scoring System – After listening to player feedback, the team have removed the timer function and implemented a new score based system for an even more fun experience
Earth has been taken over by robots! Humanity’s last hope now rests with the giant VRobot built to combat the invasion and wipe the slate clean. Destroy everything in your path and help rid the earth of the robot scourge!
VRobot can acquire various weapons to annihilate major cities as well as the new robot overlords. Use a devastating tractor beam to pull skyscrapers towards you and fire them out to sea. Summon gigantic tornadoes capable of sucking up entire neighbourhoods and direct them with your tornado maker device. Battle SuperRobot 3000 and restore civilisation so humans can return to their homes.
- 8 cities to destroy
- 3 additional weapons to unlock (Tractor Beam, Tornado Makеr, Transformers 5 Sword)
- Awesome interactions with objects (shake buildings, speak with robots, catch planes and ships)
- Realistic game world (shadows, time sensitive sunlight, dusk and dawn)
- Full support at Early Access
- Due for launch across all major VR platforms 2017
VRobot is exclusively available on Steam for HTC Vive via the Early Access program for £10.99/€14,99/$14,99, plus from tomorrow, gamers will get 50% off in the Steam Summer Sale! Other major VR platforms such as Oculus Rift and PlayStationVR will follow later this year.
VRobot is available on Steam Early Access here
VRobot official website is here