Stop mechanical monsters from ruining your island home in the retro platformer PAULI’S ADVENTURE ISLAND – launching on iOS and Windows 10 Tuesday, July 18:
Hop, dash, fly, and float in this charming side-scrolling platformer that harkens back to the days of Super Mario Bros. and (why not?) Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout 🙂
Bunny buddies Pauli and Gemmi discover that their beloved island has been overrun by mechanical monsters determined to build an enormous, exclusive resort. Now it’s up to Pauli, Gemmi – and you! – to do something about the invaders. Dash through more than 30 unique levels across 4 spectacular worlds. Explore rolling hills, mysterious forests, dark caves, and ancient temples to collect the stars scattered throughout – and help Pauli and Gemmi stave off those evil machines!
- Classic platformer: Dash your way through a fun, 2D side-scrolling world.
- Choose your hero: Play as bunnies Pauli or Gemmi!
- Unique worlds: Explore 30+ levels across 4 sprawling worlds.
- Epic challenge: Battle menacing enemies and avoid treacherous obstacles.
- Achievements: Earn and unlock coveted achievements.
- Precise controls: Customize in-game control settings.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Pauli’s Adventure Island will be available on the App Store and Windows Store Tuesday, July 18. The game will also have a major content update on Google Play at that time – with additional sound effects, enhanced world map graphics, and an extended storyline. The App Store and Google Play versions will be free-to-play with one $1.99 in-app purchase that removes ads. The Windows Store version is a premium app that will be available for $1.99.