BLUE ISLE STUDIOS ANNOUNCES FREE PUBLIC BETA FOR CITADEL: FORGED WITH FIRE – THIS SATURDAY
Advance Look at the Magical Fantasy Adventure That Launches Next Wednesday for $24.99
Independent developer (not a massive conglomerate), Blue Isle Studios, the team behind Slender: The Arrival and Valley, announced a free closed beta for its upcoming wizarding sandbox RPG Citadel: Forged With Fire taking place this Saturday, July 22, 2017 beginning at 9:00am EDT through midnight EDT. Players can get in on the free public beta this weekend and enjoy the vast online sandbox RPG that features spellcasting, building, exploring and crafting. Players who participate in this weekend’s public beta can pick up where they leave off next week when Citadel: Forged With Fire launches on Steam Early Access for $24.99.
Sign up for the free beta HERE
Those interested in learning more about Citadel: Forged With Fire should tune into the Play Citadel Twitch channel
Citadel: Forged With Fire gives players complete freedom to determine their own destiny as they become an infamous hunter of other wizards, tame mighty beasts, forge alliances with fellow players to create an imposing House of Conjurers, or visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history.
The path you take is yours to choose…
Citadel: Forged With Fire Features:
- Tame Legendary Beasts: Tame or ward off Savage Orcs, Horses, Direwolves, Dragons and more.
- Form Alliances and an Empire: Build your house, create a flag and establish a hierarchy as you prepare for war against other houses!
- Explore a Massive Fantasy World: Visit Sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps, a frozen tundra and more…
- Study the Arcane Arts: Learn and master a wide range of powerful spells!
- Want to Fly?: Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies using a broomstick, a dragon, an eagle or alchemy!
- Build and Bash Epic Castles: Construct the castle of your dreams, use magic to enhance your fortress or take advantage of the dynamic destruction system and crush an opposing house.
- Character Customization: Dress your Mage the way you want, with a limitless variety of clothing and weapon options!
Like on Facebook, follow on Twiiter @PlayCitadel, For more information, please visit www.citadelgame.com/ Citadel: Forged With Fire is currently in development for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and Xbox One, the all-in-one game and entertainment system from Microsoft.
Citadel: Forged With Fire is coming to Steam early access on July 26, 2017 for $24.99.