Circuit Breakers, the hectic co-op twin-stick shooter, has completed its journey. After hitting Steam in 2015 and releasing on PS4 last month, Circuit Breakers has today released on Xbox One. This is the only console version of the game that features up to six-player co-op, making it the best place to play for larger groups of friends.
At a price point of just £7.99/$9.99, Circuit Breakers offers an addictive arcade mode and a special scenariobased mode – all of which can be played in up to six player local co-op.
About Circuit Breakers
- Easy-to-learn and hard-to-master shooter, suitable for players of any skill level
- Chew through hordes of enemies with eight unique characters
- Local co-op for up to four players on PS4, and six players on Xbox One
- Classic top-down action in Arcade mode, with countless levels and frequent bosses
- Play through hand-crafted scenarios and compete for the highest score in Score Attack
- An enormous Challenge Board full of secrets to unlock
- Customize your game with Cores, modifiers which control health, weapon damage and more