New York based indie studio Single “A” Productions announces their upcoming Kickstarter campaign for their first game title, Fatal Flash, a free-to-play 2D competitive arena brawler for PC and Mac. The Kickstarter will launch on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 and run until March 29, 2018, with a target funding goal of $25,000. Players will battle each other in fast and frenetic multiplayer combat in various game modes featuring numerous character archetypes and customization options, all neatly polished in a 2D pixel art style.
- 12 Character Archetypes – The variety of archetypes offer differing playstyles, from precise ranged attacks to strong melee characters.
- Two Styles of Combat – Frantic, networked multiplayer Free for All or Team Combat options.
- Elimination Mode – A 3v3 Death Match or Free for All on a special map.
- Character Loadouts – Collect cards that alter your playstyle.
- Customization – Write your own character lore, level up your character, and outfit them with cosmetic items, creating an entirely unique experience.
- Faction System – Public and Historical events will occur in-game, with the factions and lore you choose will have a lasting effect on your gameplay experience.
If funded, the game will release with 12 playable archetypes, with a chance to unlock more through stretch goal funding and community achievements. Rewards for the Kickstarter include game keys, access to the closed Beta, and a chance to design an archetype or other elements of the game. Single “A” Productions will announce a release date for Fatal Flash upon completion of the Kickstarter campaign.