Unique rogue-like Strategy RPG available to download today for Mac
Kasedo Games and developer Bulwark Studios invite you to enter the unique fantasy world of rogue-like Strategy RPG Crowntakers, available today to purchase digitally via the Mac App Store for £10.99/€14.99/$14.99. Do you have what it takes to face the challenges thrown at you by a procedurally generated medieval game world where danger lurks around every corner? Combining turn-based strategy with RPG elements, Crowntakers challenges you to constantly change your tactics as you take on dangerous foes along with an ever changing landscape. You can watch a gameplay video below detailing the challenges of the procedurally generated environment; as well as demonstrating the important team building element of the gameplay which will prove instrumental in the success of your quest.
In an ever-changing world, heroes are the only constants.
Dark times are imminent: the king’s abduction throws a once peaceful land into turmoil. Being the chosen one elected by the king himself through one of your dreams, you embark on an adventurous journey to free him from the hands of the evil duke and go down in history as the kingdom’s greatest hero. But time is of the essence…
Crowntakers combines turn-based strategy with RPG elements and takes you at the behest of the crown into a medieval fantasy world full of challenging encounters and epic adventures. With its randomly generated world, Crowntakers offers a varied gaming experience every time you set out to fight evil. As a hero on a mission, you’ll have to assemble a group of brave mercenaries to take on cruel enemies like barbarians, ferocious animals or deceitful thieves. Embark on challenging quests, gather vital resources and finally banish evil from the world.
Features of Crowntakers
- Roguelike turn-based strategy meets RPG in a beautifully created fantasy world
- On every game start the world is rebuilt with different environments and encounters; encouraging players to try different strategies
- More than 4 diverse and procedural environments ranging from mountain passes to shadowy castles
- Hire 9 individual mercenaries to take on bandits, wildlife and malevolent knights on a hexagonal battlefield. Utilise the unique class skills of the archer, wizard, scout and others
- Gather resources, level-up your companions, collect mighty equipment and consume helpful potions to survive until your quest is complete
- Alternative endings: will you save the king before the time runs out?
Crowntakers is available to download today for Mac via the Mac App Store here. It is also available globally on PC, Mac & SteamOS via Steam and as a boxed retail version in the UK and Europe (which includes a poster, exclusive DLC and digital soundtrack). The boxed retail release of Crowntakers includes the PC version, Steam Play and an additional installer for the Mac version that can be downloaded via Steam.