IGC (Invision Game Community) is an online UK / Wales Entertainment media outlet that was started up in January 2013. Our website reports on the latest news in the gaming industry, esports, technology, mobile, TV and Movies. We also write reviews and previews for some of the latest games that arrive for a multitude of platforms. What makes us different from our competitors is that we are powered by students, we offer them the opportunity to gain experience in journalism and make contacts within the gaming industry. The website statistics currently show that we are always going up and down when it comes to viewer statistics based on the time of the year. On average IGC gets around 1.5 – 2k Views per day sometimes much more.
All advertisement on-site is non-intrusive and will stay that way, no popups, no affiliate money making links (unless told in advance), nothing, just basic links within articles, side advertisement and top and bottom site-wide banner advertisement. We care for our viewers and our writers and making the maximum amount of money is not something we are interested in, we are interested in supporting the ever-growing gaming industry, not our pockets.
Why Advertise With Us?
- With a student demographic you have the perfect opportunity to target your advertisements at the right audience.
- Advertise to a rapidly growing loyal audience that has seen a constant growth of approximately 10% every month, meaning more exposure.
- Constantly expanding content and creating new pages, means advertising with IGC will give you more coverage on our site every day.
- Several available advertising packages at competitive rates to suit.
We have no actual pricing structure, so please send us a message with your offer and what you wish to advertise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions for Article Placmenets
Once an article is live, we WILL NOT pull it down for any reason apart from an embargo breach, if the article contains affiliated links these will be removed. If the article has a form of payment attached to it, we expect the payment to be made and cleared within a good time frame. If not paid, links within the article will be removed and the article will be left online and maybe sold to another company looking to add links within articles.
ALL articles much be relevant to our site, here is a breakdown
- Gaming (Console, PC or Mobile)
- Technology (Gaming Tech, Gaming Peripherals, Bitcoin, VPN)
- eSports (General)
- Movies and TV (General)
- Mobile (Games, Products)