Today, bitComposer Games and Games Farm announce the release date of Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition coming exclusively to the PlayStation®4. The Arcarde-Flight-Game will be available in stores and on the PlayStation Network® all over Europe. Providing new features and a lot of improvements, based on feedback from the community, the PlayStation®4 version of Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition will be available for 49,99 €.
In the dramatic single-player campaign, players can pilot over 20 helicopters and airplanes, each authentic down to the last detail. Before missions begin, players can choose which weapons to mount on their squadron aircraft and freely switch between them during battle, allowing players to execute different strategies to defeat their opponents. Additionally, gamers can take optional assignments to delve deeper into the story of the game, as well as prove their mettle in rescue and battle assignments. With four action-packed multiplayer modes – Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Carrier Battle – avid pilots can compete against their friends and show them who the real fighter ace is!
Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition delivers an additional brand new campaign that shows players the other side of the conflict as a north Vietnamese pilot.
Air Conflicts: Vietnam is already available in stores for Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3 and Windows PC as well as digital download version via Steam. The console versions are available for the price of 39,99 €. The PC version is available for the price of 29,99 €.
New PlayStation 4 – Exclusive Features
- Play as Nguyen An Toon – a legendary Vietnamese ace – in the brand new additional “Lost Letters” campaign!
- Improved controls and revamped enemy AI puts you at the heart of the action!
- Bigger maps, an enhanced particle system and improved sound effects make the experience more intense!
- Additional multiplayer mode: Carrier Battle!
- Immerse yourself in a captivating and emotional story of the war’s dramatic moments.
- Master special helicopter missions.
- Fly unique & iconic aircraft from the Vietnam era.
- Complete the thrilling campaigns or prove your worth in a variety of multiplayer modes with up to 8 players.
About Air Conflicts: Vietnam
Air Conflicts: Vietnam offers a popular combination of aircraft simulator and arcade gameplay set in the midst of the Vietnam War, one of the most explosive and violent wars of all time. You are Joe Thompson, a courageous and determined pilot in the US Navy fighting for the ideals of his country. You can also take on the role of Nguyen Toon, a brave Vietnamese pilot trying to fight off the invaders in the “Lost Letters” campaign.