NIS America is happy to announce that the exciting action RPG AKIBA’S TRIP: Undead & Undressed will be available at European retailers on the PlayStation®4 system on February 6, 2015! The game will be available as a physical and digital release.
About the game:
AKIBA’S TRIP: Undead & Undressed is an open-world action RPG in which players undertake numerous missions in a virtual recreation of Akihabara, Tokyo’s popular ”Electric Town” district. The player’s goal is to identify vampires called “Synthisters” with the help of an in-game smartphone app, then engage them in battle to strip their clothes off so their bodies are fully exposed to sunlight. Boasting a unique combat system in which everyday objects become weapons, multiple story routes, a varied cast of characters based on common anime and video game tropes and a narrative dripping with social satire and subtle nods to Japanese pop culture, AKIBA’S TRIP is a present-day supernatural adventure for the gamer in all of us.
What’s new in the PS4 version?
- Toybox Mode – Start the game with one of every available weapon and clothing item, including shirts, blouses, pants, skirts, underwear, and much more!
- Visual Editor – Using the new Visual Editor, you are able to completely customize almost every aspect of the game’s visuals. If you don’t feel like making a bunch of little changes, there are tons of pre-set schemes that can instantly change the look of the game for some truly awesome gameplay experiences.
- Livestream Interaction – Livestream viewers can directly affect the player’s experience with chat commands in decidedly unusual ways.
- Updated Visuals – Enhanced visuals with 1080p resolution, a smooth and consistent frame rate, more character model details, and better lighting and shadows.
- More Residents – At least four times as many residents wandering the streets of Akiba, giving the city an even more authentic feel than ever before. And less time to load them in!
- All PS3 and Vita DLC – All downloadable content released for the PS3 and Vita versions is in the game from the very start!
- Exclusive Dialogue Scenes – Each of the six main girls has one additional dialogue scene added to the PS4 version, accessible by running into her on the street at a specific point of the story.
- Touchpad and Speaker – Make use of the DualShock 4’s wireless controller in various innovative ways. Set game voices to broadcast through its speakers, or get a little more up close and personal with your partner using its touch pad.
For a more in-depth look at these new PS4 additions, check out our website below! http://nisamerica.com/games/akibas_trip/