The first in a series of four clips showcasing the game’s unique style is released
Merge Games today released the first in a series of clips showcasing Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space on PC – a new action packed 3D escape the room FPS hybrid, inspired by Sci-Fi movies of the 1960s.
The first clip – Can you fix it? – will wet your appetite. Watch as expert all round handyman, John T. Longy, gets to work with his environment exploring the dark corners of his new world to find the tools he needs to survive. Albedo contains a variety of testing challenges that will stretch even the most hardcore gamers to their limits, bringing hours of entertainment.
Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space will be available on Steam Early Access late September 2014.
Three further clips will be released weekly – Who’s shooting who? Are you a hunter or a gatherer? and Fancy a beer?
- First person shooter elements mixed with puzzle and adventure gameplay.
- A 1960s Sci-Fi pulp movie inspired narrative, with plenty of mystery and suspense!
- Stunning 3D environments and detailed objects.
- Realistic sound effects will envelope you in your surroundings.
- The advanced physics engine makes object interaction extremely immersive.
- Unique hint system using a device to ‘see into the future’ to help solve complex problems.