Kiss Ltd and UK based Independent development studio Decaying Logic are pleased to announce the release of the second update for their critically acclaimed action-strategy RPG ‘All Guns On Deck’.
All Guns on Deck released on to Early Access on 28 August 2015 to universal acclaim, with critics praising the unique gameplay style. So, what’s new in this update?
- A playable tutorial has replaced the old Oceanic Battle Manual. This interactive tutorial walks the player through the basics of controlling a ship whilst battling the relentless Orbs.
- In addition to this new tutorial, a number of tool tips and helpful arrows have been placed throughout the game to make the introduction to the game much smoother.
- The zoom tool-tip has been moved to the centre of the screen and now vanishes if the cursor is not over HUD.
- NPC speech boxes have been lifted above cloud shadow in Eutopia.
- The QF MK1 gun has been given a slightly higher rate of fire.
- Construction Yard entry area has been increased.
- Al’s Store entry area has been increased.
“Each of the above updates is the direct result of some excellent feedback from the Early Access community and on behalf of Decaying Logic, I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for taking their time and effort to feedback to the developer”, commented Darryl Still, CEO of Kiss Ltd. Players of All Guns on Deck can expect additional updates based on player feedback to be issued in the near future.
All Guns On Deck is a unique hybrid game, combining strategy, action RPG and naval combat gameplay with a unique battle system and an unforgiving world to conquer.
Play the role of a naive young sea captain, eager to take to the waves in support of the great nation of Eutopia and their on-going war effort. In an effort to get the upper hand against the superior aerial power of their foes, the Eutopian Generals decide to focus their efforts on reviving the lost art of ship building. Hiring small bands of mercenaries, take to the seas and launch a global attack on your enemy’s ports and cities, whilst battling their air forces.
The player can switch between one of two awesomely brilliant gameplay styles at any time in the game. Simply take control of the über powerful guns on your ship and blast a hole in the enemy’s aerial forces. Or test your military tactical skills to the full by managing your crew and their resources. You can flip between gameplay styles whenever you want.
The key points:
- Set sail around the known world sieging ports, slaying monsters and conquering your enemies.
- Manage your crew and guide them to victory by overseeing crew placement and allowing them to fight the battle. Alternatively, man the guns and light up the sky. Flip between the two whenever you want.
- Explore and discover ships, guns and assistance chips to help create the ultimate war machine.
Title: All Guns On Deck
Players: Single Player
Publisher: Kiss Ltd
Developer: Decaying Logic
Early Access Release Date: Available