‘Alphabet Robots Mahjong 2’ Offers Eye-Popping Robot Monsters & Great Solitaire Fun!
Refreshing Update To The Classic Genre
Independent games developer and publisher ‘EnsenaSoft’ is proud to announce the worldwide release of ‘Alphabet Robots Mahjong 2’ across multiple platforms! Available as a Free and Paid download on the iOS®, Google Play™, and Amazon™ app stores respectively, ‘Alphabet Robots Mahjong 2’ is a great game for children looking to learn English at the grade school level, as well as adults with English as their secondary language!
‘Alphabet Robots Mahjong 2’ is a fun and energizing way to play mahjong solitaire while learning English letter- and number-recognition and pronunciation at the same time! All of the letters and numbers are designed with an eye-popping robot monster theme and then placed onto brushed metal tiles. The metal tiles are placed into floating structures which you can rotate around to find the matching tiles. A truly wonderful game for the entire family to enjoy as it offers hours of fun as you eliminate all of the tiles from the structures. Featuring 4 highly unique robot laboratories, each containing 21 unique puzzle layouts that are laid out using random letters and random tile orders, this refreshing take on the classic genre will entertain you forever!
- An eye-popping robot monster theme that will keep the whole family inspired!
- 84 different puzzle layouts with a different puzzle each time.
- An invigorating point- and star-system designed to help keep you focused.
- Letter and number pronunciation occurs in English when a match is made.
- Great background music throughout the game.
- Encouraging words and phrases at the end of each puzzle.
‘Alphabet Robots Mahjong 2’ is available for download from here: