Anna is available to purchase for PC now through Kalypso’s digital distribution partners for £7.99/€9.99/$9.99. A Mac version will follow soon.
- Download Anna trailer here (Please do not link directly to this)
- View the Anna trailer on You Tube here
Anna is a first-person horror adventure that explores the darkest depths of the human psyche. Set in an abandoned sawmill nestled high in the mountains, Anna challenges you to uncover horrific clues and use them to solve puzzles related to your character’s dark past. As you play, Anna will change locations and unveil new secrets. The way you play will not only determine the mental health of your main character, but will also lead to one of three possible endings.
- A haunting tale of psychological terror
- Three possible endings, each determined by the player’s actions in the storyline
- Physics-based environmental puzzles
- A faithful 3D recreation of the Italian countryside and a sinister sawmill that await your exploration
- Atmospheric soundtrack
- Brain-twisting puzzles to solve and horrific clues to uncover
The digital version of Anna will also include the following bonus material:
- Photos of the real-world sawmill location
- Complete soundtrack
- Main character’s notebook in English and Italian