With thanks to generous support from the Operation Supply Drop community, our volunteers and staff continue to raise the bar on supporting veterans. February sets records for number of veterans served in a February and also an overall record for number of Teams events held. Year-to-date, Operation Supply Drop has now directly impacted the lives of over 14,000 active-duty troops, veterans and military family.
- 8,454 active-duty troops, veterans and military families served via Supply Drop & Teams Programs
- 14,503 Games Donated
- 460 LootCrate Donated
- $275,517 in donations (monetary & in-kind)
- 34 Outgoing Supply Drops
- 17 Bases supported (Camp Lejeune, Fort Riley, Fort Drum, Fort Hood, Camp Pendleton, Fort Benning, Brecon (UK), Fort Rucker, Fort Carson, McGuire AFB, Lakeland, Fort Huachuca, Wheeler Army Airfield, USAG Yongsan, Angleton, Camp Bullis, [Redacted] (Canada))
- 20 Units directly supported (AFOSI EDET 2405, 1-63 AR, 10th Mountain, F/227 AVN, SPMAGTF 16.1, 1-62 ADA, CAOC A63A, CLB26 MEU, SMW-SOAG, 4-4 ARB, 386 ELRS/LGRA, 2-116 FAR, 309th MI, 777th ASC, 607th Weather Squadron, 57th ESB, 5-4 CAV, 1ID, 442 EN CO, [Redacted] Canadian Army)
- 800 Members of the Teams Program
- 395 Hours Volunteered
- 37 Total Chapters of The Teams
- 22 Events held by chapters of The Teams
- 3,000 Number of Veterans, Supporters & Military families at the Austin Spurs Military Appreciation Night, coordinated by the Austin and San Antonio Chapters with support from Team RWB & theChive. A Video Game drive also received hundreds of items, immediately available for shipping via supply drops.
- 200+ Members across multiple chapters who enjoyed Deadpool including a group of more than 50 coming out for our Phoenix chapter.
- North Carolina Chapter conducted 2 large supply drops to Camp Lejeune Recreation Centers.
- Launched Partnership with veteran owned business, Disgruntled Decks, which will bring 100s of card games to injured veterans through our supply drop program.
As the saying goes, “success begets success” and that’s exactly what’s happened at Operation Supply Drop, especially over the past few months. With thanks to our operations, logistics and veteran service teams, we’ve increased incoming supply drop requests by a 700% as well as lowered the average turnaround (request to shipping) from over 95 days to less than 40 days. The Teams program has grown from an average of 3 events monthly in the Fall to completing 22 in February. This will continue to happen as volunteers step in and continue to amaze our leadership with a passion to serve others.
With your help we can do even more, please consider a monthly recurring donation of $5 or donating your used equipment. Nothing however is more valuable than your time and you can join our program, The Teams, to give back in your local community.