Bohemia Interactive, the award-winning independent Czech development studio, proudly announce Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic (A2: ACR), is about to land on a digital distribution runway near you today.
Available today directly from Store.bistudio.com
Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic the brand new installment of the most authentic, diverse and open tactical military shooter series, Arma. A2: ACR is available for purchase now on Bohemia Interactive’s own digital distribution portal. The stunning new DLC features a variety of authentically modeled units and vehicles together with detailed environments, demonstrating the various roles and deployments of modern Czech Armed Forces across different theatres of war. All brought together in an exciting and engaging new singleplayer campaign as well as a number of standalone singleplayer and multiplayer scenarios.
The civil war in Bystrica is at its end. But it’s not the end of fear for the people. War criminals like Colonel Miyovic still terrorize the country with their militia looting and murdering civilians. Forces of the Czech Republic Army are sent to restore order.
After restoring partial order in Takistan; Allied forces were able to send in a small number of provisional reconstruction teams. Unfortunately local rebels are still planning operations to damage the reconstruction process. However, Czech forces are operating in the area and that should help change the status quo.
A2: ACR Key Features:
- Bolster the Arma sandbox with a range of authentic Czech Army units and vehicles, including the L-159 Alca, Pandur II, and Dingo infantry mobility vehicle.
- Pick from a range of new weapons, including those developed with ?eská zbrojovka a.s.: CZ 805 BREN, CZ Scorpion EVO III and CZ 75 PHANTOM.
- Deploy across 15 new missions in the singleplayer campaign, scenarios and procedural template gameplay modes.
- Explore the two new summer-season terrains: Bystrica and Bukovina
Title: Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic
Developer: Bohemia Interactive
Publisher: Bohemia Interactive
Genre: Military Simulator / Shooter
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/arma2official
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ARMA2Official
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bohemiaInteract
Rating: M (Blood, Strong Language, Violence, Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB); PEGI 18+ (Bad Language, Violence, Online)