Wield the Powers of the Abyss, Play as New Dwarf and Warborn Races, and Start Your Journey Anew with Fresh Start Servers in ArcheAge: Revelation
ArcheAge, Trion Worlds and XLGAMES’ free-to-play PC fantasy sandbox MMORPG, is receiving its largest expansion yet with ArcheAge 3.0: Revelation launching on December 10. The free expansion provides more freedom for players to drive and shape ArcheAge’s ever-expanding world of Erenor, with two brand-new playable races, the Dwarves and the Warborn, who can transform to empower themselves with special abilities. Massive new environments including the snowcapped Airain Rock and the arid, desolate terrain of the Sunbite Wilds offer players entirely unexplored terrain of all sorts to discover. Fresh Start servers place veteran and novice players alike on equal footing by only allowing access to the new servers to new accounts. A new Abyssal Skill system enables deeper skill customisation for all characters at all levels. Fans can get more information at the new Revelation website, where codes for free in-game items will be posted weekly.
Details around some of the new content introduced in Archeage 3.0: Revelation can be found below:
- Two New Playable Races – Designed from the ground up, the Dwarves of the Nuian faction and Warborn from the Haranya faction not only bring forth new stories and quests, but also introduce new combat mechanics when they transform into an empowered form with special abilities. Both classes are designed with new character models and animations to add more diverse visuals to the inhabitants of Erenor.
- Five New Environments – Airain Rock (the Dwarven capital including the legendary city of Andelph), Aubre Cradle, Sunbite Wilds, Rokhala Mountains and Ahnimar (heritage homeland of the Daru race) offer players five new zones to explore and homestead.
- Fresh Start Servers – The “Reckoning” Server will be added to the North America region and the “Prophecy” server will be added to the European region. On fresh start servers, everyone starts anew, the competition is fierce, and it all happens on top of Revelation content.
- Alternate Experience System – Once one of a character’s ten skill trees hits max level (55), new Abyssal Skills – the most powerful abilities in the game – can be unlocked through a series of quests.
- Community Enhancements – A dramatically improved family system adds more structure to small group play by allowing groups of trusted friends to create ‘mini-guilds’ with their own benefits and activities. Residents of southern continent zones can work with their neighbours to enhance structures within the zone they live in and gain rewards for contributing to their zone’s progress.
- New Housing Areas – Brand new locales for open-world player housing, complete with regional trade goods, have been added; players may now stake claim and build dream properties in any of the visually distinctive new zones.
- And More – New items, new gear, new styles of mounts, new crafting recipes, combat pets and much more have also been added with the Revelation expansion.