Digital Board Games Coming Soon for Carcassonne, Ticket to Ride, Catan, Bananagrams and Much More
Asmodee Digital, leaders in digital board game entertainment, today announced a line-up of new and upcoming games currently in development, slated for release in 2017 and 2018. With multiple titles appealing to casual and family audiences, and others geared toward board game enthusiasts, hardcore gamers and hobbyists, Asmodee Digital continues to appeal to a variety of players with top-quality digital iterations of some of the world’s most beloved table top games.
“We’ve been overwhelmed by fan support surrounding numerous releases thus far in 2017, and are thrilled to be bringing so many more great games to the digital realm this year and next,” said Asmodee Digital. “While the breadth of our catalogue is certainly a point of pride, our biggest priority is devoting all resources – time, talent and otherwise – to creating quality gameplay experiences for each and every title. Our line-up is spaced out across the next two years to ensure this outcome.”
- Ticket to Ride: First Journey (Days of Wonder) – Steam, Mac, iOS and Android – Q3 2017 – Introduces younger audiences to Ticket to Ride, one of Asmodee’s top-selling series, where players collect train cards, claim routes on the map, and try to connect the cities on their tickets.
- Carcassonne (Z-Man Games) – Steam and Android – Q4 2017 – Multi-awarded tile-matching game made digital, including solo, pass-and-play and online multiplayer modes.
- Smash Up (AEG) – Steam, iOS and Android – Q4 2017 – Shuffle-building card game for up to four players, featuring eight factions including pirates, ninja, robots, zombies, and more.
- Abalone (FoxMind) – Steam – Q4 2017 – A beautiful, strategic marble game, awarded as a Mensa Select Winner, now being readied for multiplayer online play.
- Catan Stories (Catan Studios) – iOS and Android – Q4 2017 – An all-new text adventure game based on the highly-acclaimed Catan board game.
- Mille Bornes (Asmodee North America) – Steam, iOS and Android – Q4 2017 – Famous French card game where players compete to drive 1000 km, dealing with road hazards along the way
Zombicide (CMON) – Steam, iOS and Android – A collaborative game in which players take the role of a survivor and use their skills and teamwork against the unthinking undead! Find weapons, kill zombies, get skills. The only way out is zombicide!
Bananagrams (Bananagrams) – iOS and Android – Fast and frantic anagram game where players build crosswords without pen, paper or a board. Perfect for families, multiplayer or solitaire, and finally making its digital debut!
Scythe (Stonemaier Games) – Steam – An engine-building game set in an alternate-history 1920s period, where players attempt to earn fortune and claim their faction’s stake in the land around a mysterious factory.
Terraforming Mars (Stronghold Games) – A Spiel des Jahres nominee set in the 2400s, players act as a corporation with the goal of advancing human infrastructure throughout the solar system. Soon digital fans will be able to help populate Mars!
Gloom (Atlas Games) – Assume control of the fate of an eccentric family of misfits and misanthropes. The goal of the game is sad, but simple: make the characters suffer the greatest tragedies possible before passing on to the well-deserved respite of death.
- Pathfinder Adventures (Paizo) – Steam, iOS and Android
- Spot It! Duel (Asmodee North America) – iOS and Android
- Jaipur (Asmodee North America) – iOS and Android
- Onirim (Z-Man Games) – Steam, iOS and Android
For more information: