TECMO KOEI EUROPE LAUNCHES ATELIER RORONA PLUS: THE ALCHEMIST OF ARLAND FOR PLAYSTATION 3 and PLAYSTATION VITA
Rorolina Returns to Beloved RPG with New Friends, Adventures, Overhauled Gameplay Modes and Beautifully Updated 3D Graphics
TECMO KOEI Europe today announced that the hit turn-based RPG Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist Of Arland has launched for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.
In Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist Of Arland, celebrated developer Gust, brings back alchemist Rorolina Frixell as she completes missions in order to save her alchemy shop and more importantly, prevent banishment from the kingdom of Arland. This time her battle will be helped by her improved skills and the addition of new friends Astrid and Esty.
Players will experience the tale through enhanced 3D graphics that bring characters to life in vibrant Anime-inspired environments and a multitude of new additions and enhancements in gameplay which include a streamlined yet deeper item synthesis and crafting system, new advanced battle system, new gameplay Plus modes and others. Combined with new chapters and over 30 possible endings, Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist Of Arland unfolds in the most beautiful and engaging Atelier gameplay experience to date.
- Enhanced 3D character models
- New field map modelling creates more rich and vibrant scenery
- New chapters featuring the return of Totori and Meruru from the previous Arland trilogies “Atelier Meruru Plus” and “Atelier Totori Plus”, brimming with new content and illustrations
- Additional Content, including playable characters, maps, bosses, costumes and more
- Improved Synthesis system and new Assignment system
- Expanded Item Crafting
- Newly restructured battle system with advanced combat features and skill execution between characters
- New Time Capsule system allows players to bury items in Atelier Rorona and retrieve them in Atelier Meruru Plus, and Atelier Totori Plus
- Over 30 different Endings affected by interactions with character and decisions made to complete missions offering high replay value
- Data saving and sharing between PlayStation®3 and PS®Vita versions