The update to ATLAS brings another new feature of the upcoming Trade System – Sea Forts! These tower structures are a form of Control Point that give Companies control over trading in an area. Other necessary Trade System features – Farmhouses and Warehouses – are already active in game, with Markets and Trade Routes coming soon. Once complete, the Trade System will allow an automated exchange of goods among players across the ATLAS map.
ATLAS is an early access game with lots of feature changes happening as the game evolves! This week’s Patch Notes are located here: https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/atlas-news/news/atlas-patch-v4125-r332/
Sea Fort Features:
- Integral to the upcoming Trade System, Sea Forts have automated defenses that will respawn over time when neutral
- On PVP Servers they may be captured and controlled!
- To capture them, destroy the defenses and plant a flag inside the central tower
- In an upcoming patch, Sea Forts will allow access through a server for Trading
- You will be able to grant or restrict access to Allies or other Companies
- Access to a Sea Fort is required for you to have trade routes that travel through a server!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here