Join us in celebrating 25 years of gaming and friendship with live HD coverage of Blizzard Entertainment’s 10th BlizzCon, taking place November 4–5
Virtual Ticket on sale now at BlizzCon.com
The most epic Blizzard event of the year kicks off on November 4 in Anaheim, California at the 10th BlizzCon®, where gamers from around the world will be gathering with Blizzard to celebrate 25 years of games, community, and fun. Even if you can’t make it in person, you can still join the excitement from home with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket—available to order now at www.blizzcon.com.
Taking place November 4 and 5 at the Anaheim Convention Center, BlizzCon is a two-day celebration of Blizzard’s game universes and the global player communities that bring them to life. The BlizzCon Virtual Ticket provides comprehensive live HD coverage of the show on two online channels, giving gamers at home a front-row seat to the developer panels, contests, and other activities at the show.
“It’s incredible to think that we’re getting ready for our tenth BlizzCon,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “We can’t wait to celebrate this epic milestone—and Blizzard’s 25-year anniversary—together with everyone joining us in person and watching from home with the Virtual Ticket. We’ll have more live games than ever at this year’s show, and we look forward to sharing our newest content, celebrating our players’ creativity, and witnessing some incredible esports competition this November.”
Available for £24.99, the BlizzCon 2016 Virtual Ticket grants access to both days of convention content, including:
- Developer Panels – Get a first look at the latest developments in World of Warcraft®, StarCraft® II, Diablo® III, Hearthstone®, Heroes of the Storm™, and Overwatch®—all live from the main and panel stages.
- Exclusive Interviews – Want to go deeper into your favorite Blizzard games? Get even more insider info from members of Blizzard’s development teams in exclusive in-depth interviews.
- Community Contests – Watch your fellow players put their creativity on display in the costume, talent, art, and movie contests on Friday evening.
- Closing Ceremony – Snag a front-row seat for the Saturday-night closing celebration, and help us give a weekend full of Blizzard gaming and esports action a raucous send-off—more information to come!
- On-Demand Replays – Miss a panel or just want to revisit your favorite moment? The Virtual Ticket provides access to on-demand replays of main-stage and panel-stage events for three weeks after the show.
- The Virtual Ticket also includes a variety of commemorative bonuses to help keep the celebration rolling even after the weekend’s over:
- Epic In-Game Items – Unlock commemorative BlizzCon in-game goodies for World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch. More details coming soon!
- Access to BlizzCon Loot – Shop for BlizzCon merch from home with access to this year’s online BlizzCon sale, scheduled to run from October 10 through November 6, and grab some snazzy new Blizzard gear debuting at the show.
- Pre-purchase the BlizzCon Goody Bag (in a Box) – For the second year running, Virtual Ticket buyers have the option to pre-purchase a BlizzCon Goody Bag (though this year, it’s in a box). Visit BlizzCon.com to learn more about how you can snag this chest full o’ commemorative treasures.
Watch the Opening Ceremony and Esports Competitions Free
Even if you don’t purchase a Virtual Ticket, you’ll still be able to catch plenty of BlizzCon action online free. Coverage of the opening ceremony and the esports tournaments taking place at BlizzCon—including the Global Finals for the 2016 StarCraft II World Championship Series, World of Warcraft Arena World Championship, Hearthstone World Championship, Heroes of the Storm Fall Championship, and more—will be streamed free in HD at www.blizzcon.com. Stay tuned for more information, including complete programming details.
More information on BlizzCon 2016 and the Virtual Ticket can be found at www.blizzcon.com. With multiple games in development, Blizzard Entertainment has numerous positions currently available—visit http://jobs.blizzard.com for more information and to learn how to apply.