The world’s most popular realistic pinball simulation is back, exclusively developed for iPhone and iPad. Featuring the first of the ULTRA editions – Pro Pinball: Timeshock!
Barnstorm Games today announced that Pro Pinball: Timeshock!, based on the classic Pro Pinball series of hits from the nineties, is now available on iOS. Further to a successful Kickstarter campaign, which demonstrated overwhelming support to bring the series back, the first table: Timeshock! can now be downloaded free from the App Store, with Standard and Deluxe versions available to purchase at $2.99/£2.49/€2.99 and $6.99/£4.99/€6.99 respectively. The game has been exclusively developed for iOS by the original developers and boasts the playability of the original, with exciting new features brought to life by the iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Pro Pinball App Store link:
“It’ll be great to have Timeshock! back in the hands of players again; the Kickstarter campaign has demonstrated that there is so much nostalgia for this title both from us and fans of the original Pro Pinball series of games. We are bringing the definitive pinball simulation to a new generation of platforms and players, starting today with iOS. The Retina screens and tactile nature of the iPhone and iPad are such a perfect fit, the game has never been realised in such stunning clarity before,” stated Adrian Barritt, Head of Development at Barnstorm Games.
About the game:
- The ultimate pinball physics engine!
- Beautiful photo realistic graphics at spectacular resolutions.
- Control the ambient light level – play in the dark with ultra dynamic lighting effects.
Hundreds of top quality dot-matrix display animations.
- Operator’s Menu lets you customise and experiment with the table (Deluxe version only).
- Glass-Off Mode – lets you take the virtual glass off the table and push the balls around the table with your finger or mouse (Deluxe version only)!
- Unified world-wide high score Leaderboards.
- More content packed in than many regular tables put together – Multiballs, Wizard Modes, Video Modes, Spinners, Jet Bumpers, Magnets, Drop Targets and just about everything else you can imagine!
- The original games in the popular Pro Pinball series were available on PC, Macintosh, PlayStation, Sega Saturn and Sega Dreamcast
- It’s time to take on Timeshock!
For more information about Pro Pinball: Timeshock! visit https://www.pro-pinball.com. Pro Pinball: Timeshock! is developed and published by Barnstorm Games and available to download free, with upgrades to the Standard version for $2.99/£2.49/€2.99 and the Deluxe version for $6.99/£4.99/€6.99.