Basketball season is heating up and Basketball Pro Management 2015 is warmed-up for launch on PC, early this November.
Now in its fourth year, Basketball Pro Management 2015 introduces numerous features and improvements. Among these upgrades, managers this year can look forward to more challenging and tactically-minded AI opponents, enhanced recruiting, and a refreshed league-satisfaction system.
In addition to rankings and budgets, an effective manager has to plan for the growth of individual players and the team’s performance. Recruiting has been redesigned to offer significantly more depth through the addition of league-specific regulations, including leagues from North America, China, Turkey, and many more worldwide.
Running a successful team takes more than good coaching skills. Team-rank, performance against rivals, and a wide variety of other parameters all affect the support you receive from fans and owners, and in turn, the income from tickets and stadium shops. Manage your goals wisely. After all, the most competitive players don’t come cheap.
Additional Features & Enhancements
- Manage everything from recruitment to finances, and training to coaching.
- 43 playable leagues, including six women’s leagues.
- New: International competitions (e.g. Olympics, World Cup)
- New: Six national competitions added (including China, Great Britain, Australia and Lebanon)
- 13,000+ players and 1,600+ teams, all customizable in the database editor.
- Set training schedules to focus and guide player-growth.
- Plan your tactics and change them on the fly during the game.
- 2D and new 3D game simulations.
From Umix Studios and Cyanide Studio, Basketball Pro Management 2015 will be available for PC this November.