Rooster Teeth Games announced today that Battlesloths 2025: The Great Pizza Wars is now available worldwide on Steam for US$14.99. Developed by Invisible Collective, Battlesloths 2025: The Great Pizza Wars is the over-the-top, fast-paced, multiplayer, competitive twin-stick shooter of your slothy dreams. Battlesloths 2025: The Great Pizza Wars is the second game published by Rooster Teeth Games, the new video game publishing group focused on bridging the gap between independent game developers and the worldwide community of gamers.
In Battlesloths 2025: The Great Pizza Wars gamers train to become the ultimate gun-toting, hoverboarding, pizza-eating sloth. Up to four players can compete (or play solo against some tough-as-nails AI sloths) using a myriad of weaponry, each with their own strategies, to destroy enemies in a quest to collect the most pizza. The game has more than 20 unique weapons, over 20 maps, 4 game modes, and more hats than you can fit on 1000 sloth’s head. Revel in the silliness of this sloth-pocalypse, shoot-everything-that-moves and get a pizza of the action!
“Battlesloths 2025: The Great Pizza Wars is the epitome of an addictive, high-quality, fun indie game that will hook players immediately,” said Michael Hadwin, Director, Rooster Teeth Games. “Invisible Collective developed an insanely great game packed with humor, action, pizza and, of course, gun-toting, hat wearing sloths that are just hard to resist.”
“The team set out to redefine sloth gaming with Battlesloths 2025: The Great Pizza Wars. It’s always been about competitive fun with friends, it pushes new gameplay ideas and is best when swirled with a healthy dose of smack-talking while playing,” said Phillip Johnson, Creative Director at Invisible Collective.
Battlesloths 2025: The Great Pizza Wars features include:
20 unique weapons including:
- BFSG: Fires a large, slow moving projectile that zaps all in its path. When you absolutely, positively need to shoot every sloth in the room, accept no substitute.
- Bounce Rifle: Shoots several bullets that ricochet around corners.
- Broad Sword: Large sword that reflects incoming bullets. Time to get medieval!
- Laser Nunchucks: What better weapon to accessorize with your hoverboard?
- Penta Mine: Summon the powers of hell to place mines that fry all who dare step on the damned things.
- Rad World: A world of neon lights and high tech hazards, the lights of the level change to match the leader’s colors.
- Temple: While battling in the ruins of Slouth America, sloths can gather four lost tablets to summon the Megasloth.
- Land o’ Cakes: In a world of hoverboards and gun toting sloths, shouldn’t there by a land made of cakes with giant jawbreakers traps? Yes!
- Hell: As Hell’s cauldrons fill with the blood of your slothy victims, fire harpies will be summoned to claim the living.
4 Game Modes:
- Slice Hunt: Sloths drop a slice of pizza on death. Players collect pizza slices and run them back to their bases. The first one to make a complete pizza pie wins!
- Golden Slice: Sloths battle over a golden slice that spawns periodically in the center of the map. Once a lucky sloth has collected it, the golden slice must be returned to their base to score it. This mode is played to a score limit or timed (highest score wins when time is up).
- Last Sloth Standing: Classic deathmatch. Play Free For All or Teams. Play stock, and once you are out of lives, you’re out of the game.
- (Title Track) Battlesloths 2025 – Protect Your Neck – [featuring DualCore, Sulfur & Tribe One]
- Middle Claws Up (featuring Sulfur, Adam WarRock, Jesse Dangerously, Mega Ran & Ceschi)
Battlesloths 2025: The Great Pizza Wars is available for PC Windows via Steam now for $14.99. Get a pizza of the action at http://store.steampowered.com/app/459350/Battlesloths_2025_The_Great_Pizza_Wars/
For more information on Battlesloths 2025: The Great Pizza Wars please visit http://games.roosterteeth.com/portfolio/battlesloths/ or join the sloths at https://www.facebook.com/battleslothsgame/. Videos can be viewed at https://www.youtube.com/c/RoosterTeethGames