2Awesome Studio has announced the launch of Batu Ta Batu on Steam, Nintendo Switch , PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for 4.99€ as part of its 2Awesome Partners initiative. Xbox One will be the first to receive this party puzzle the 2nd of September. PS4 will be the second, 3r of September, and finally Steam and Nintendo Switch will receive it on the 4th of September. A pre-order will be available for Switch and Xbox owners with a 20% discount on Switch.
Batu Ta Batu is the first game from Basque developer Erik Zubiria (EZ Software Development). Erik is the sole developer, artist and musician in charge of Batu Ta Batu and now in collaboration with 2Awesome Partners its debut title is reaching all platforms.
Batu Ta Batu Features:
- 10 game modes that provide radically different challenges
- Beat hundreds of levels or play in Endless mode for never ending fun
- Easy to play, hard to master. Strategize and find better solutions to maximize your score
- Original indie music
- From contemplative to wild game modes
- A journey through art, history and nature
- Multiplayer mode up to 4 players
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here