“Torrented Version With Non-Malicious Surprise Spread Across The Web”
Indie game developer András Illés is proud to announce the official release of Computer Tycoon, a compelling strategy game inspired by Steve Jobs available on STEAM™ Early Access today. Furthermore, a “torrented” version of the game has been spread across the web containing a non-malicious retro-surprise to its players! Further information here:
Computer Tycoon evolves around the growing computer industry in the 70s. Lead the research race until 2034, create the best hardware and operating system, take care of your infrastructure and even handle your marketing. Find video game gems to promote them on your platforms, conquer the global market and became literally immortal. Players control the game from a world map from which the objective is to control available resources.”
Computer Tycoon is the first game about the computer revolution and decisions you make truly matter. Take advantage of the technology, upgrade and architecture combinations! Does your product need more computing capacity? Should you focus more on features, low price or prestige? Will you focus on portable computers or develop Operating Systems? Like real life, your decisions will have an impact on the success of your company.
KEY FEATURES (Early Access Build)
- Start a computer manufacturer company in the 70s.
- Design and create hardware, home computers, personal computers, portable computers and handheld computers.
- Rule the market of the world on a grand strategy level.
- Research and study the technology of the earliest models to the near future computers.
- Expand your industrial sites across the globe.
- AI opponents.
- World Map with algorithmically generated data.
Computer Tycoon on STEAM™