Adorable super-bee Austing Flowers is creating a buzz in HiveFall, a cool collect-‘em-up for iOS and Android devices that launches today.
Dr Weevil and his NECTAR goons are raiding the Queen Bee’s garden – and only Austing Flowers has the mojo to stop them!
Players guide Austing from flower to flower to grab the juicy globules of nectar before the goons, then return them to the hive – the more nectar dropped off each visit, the more points scored!
But there’s no time to dawdle: if the day ends before Austing completes the Queen’s orders, it’s Game Over!
Easy to pick-up-and-play but devilishly difficult to truly master, HiveFall features a beautifully intuitive control mechanism where sharp reflexes and speeding around each sun-soaked screen reap huge rewards – well, nectar!
– Unique One-Touch Interface – Control the action with just your thumb!
– No two games the same – Each level is procedurally generated!
– Unlock bonus game modes – Can you handle the Turbo and Hyper game modes?
– Tackle multiple enemy types – Beware Dr Weevil’s henchbugs, especially the lethal Hunter!
– Turn tables on the enemies – Catch the elusive Super Nectar to bash the baddies!
HiveFall is available for download right now on iOS and Android.