Victorian developer Rumpus Animation and Publisher Deck13 are proud to announce the release of Bertram Fiddle – A Bleaker Predicklement. Because it’s out.
Last year Rumpus Animation released their first game – The Adventures of Bertram Fiddle – A Dreadly Business. A classic point and click romp around Victorian London which soon became a cult classic. Albeit a very small, secretive cult that hardly anyone has heard of. To spread this cult, the second Episode just hit Steam. Finally. After a successful Kickstarter. And after building up a strong community.
After several delays, most times caused by Brexits and Alcohol, A Bleaker Predicklement is now available. The second installment in the series is a far more ambitious project compared to the first game and is almost quadruple the size. That means: More puns, more weirdness, more everything. More Bertram!
Bertram Fiddle: A Bleaker Predicklement is now available on Steam for 14.99$ and comes around with a 20% Launch Discount.
An Un-Demo is also available:
- Gamejolt: http://gamejolt.com/games/bertram-fiddle-meat-mound/249205
- Itch.io: https://bertram-fiddle.itch.io/bertram-fiddle-meat-mound
- Bertrams official website: www.bertramfiddle.com
- Deck13 official website: www.deck13.com
- Rumpus official website: www.rumpusanimation.com
- Bertram on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BertramFiddleAdventurePage/
- Steampage: http://store.steampowered.com/app/489930/
- iOS Page: https://itunes.apple.com/app/bertram-fiddle-episode-2-a-bleaker-predicklement/id1252384047?mt=8