It’s alive! We’re ecstatic to announce that the 2D brawler BLAST BRAWL 2: BLOODY BOOGALOO is hitting Steam Early Access *and* Xbox Game Preview a little over a week from now. Are you quick enough to land the perfect blow — or will you make a single mistake and lose your head?
Xbox One trailer:
[We have both Steam keys and Xbox One codes available. Let us know if you need preview/review copies — and we’ll hook you up.]
A mysterious portal has appeared and sucked up Earth’s greatest warriors — transporting them to another dimension where the name of the game is “kill … or be killed!” Making it out alive won’t be easy: Combat is blazing fast, enemies are brutal, and anyone can die in a split-second. Put your skills to the test across four distinct levels by duking it out with 8+ friends in Versus Mode … or see if you can work as a team to defeat scores of enemies in Wave Mode!
If you’re into that new/old keyboard-driven sound popularized by the movie Drive, you’ll get a kick out of the game’s soundtrack, which features more than 40 synthwave artists — including Kalax, Flash Arnold, Dynatron, Protector 101, and more. Shuffle through artists and songs using the in-game radio and find the perfect musical accompaniment to the slaughter. 🙂
To join the fight, first choose from seven possible characters — each with their own unique abilities and playstyles:
* A swift Ninja who can vanish in an instant
* A precise Sniper who can pick targets off at range and plant mines
* A tanky Vanguard equipped with a shield that blocks attacks and can create shock waves
* A trickster Pirate who can wreak havoc on an enemy’s movements and fly across the battlefield with his trusty parrot
* A rocking Viking who repels enemies with guitar riffs and leaps into combat by flipping wildly with his axe
* A bold Warrior with an electrified sword and broad swings
* A cunning Brawler with rapid strikes and equipped with a shotgun as an alternative
After picking a character, it’s time to face off against your friends in massive eight-player matches. When you’re done trying to kill each other, tackle Wave Mode together for a nice change of pace. Don’t sit still, though! You have to be ready to deal at a moment’s notice with zombies, demons, floating skulls (that shoot fire), robots (that shoot lasers), and other cunning enemies. Quick reflexes and strategic thinking are a must if you intend to survive each round … and live to tell the tale.
* Varied character roster — each with unique fighting styles and tactics.
* Fast-paced combat featuring one-hit kills and no health bars whatsoever.
* Battle with or against your friends!
* Fight against deadly hordes of enemies in Wave Mode.
* Huge library of over 20 hours of incredible music from more than 40 artists.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Blast Brawl 2: Bloody Boogaloo will arrive on Steam Early Access and Xbox Game Preview (Xbox One) on October 26th and will retail for $14.99.