Fantasy Hack ‘n’ Slash ‘Blood Knights’ Available for PC Download Today
New Trailer Available and European PC Retail Version Confirmed
Kalypso Media is thrilled to announce that the fantasy themed hack ‘n’ slash Blood Knights is now available to download for Windows PC via digital download platforms for £11.99/€14.99/$14.99. The Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft version is available now with the PlayStation® Network version releasing on 20th November. Kalypso has also confirmed there will be a PC boxed retail version available on the 29th of November across Europe and export territories.
Set in a medieval fantasy world, Blood Knights will feature quick, deadly combat, smart team-work and ferocious cooperative monster slaying. View the brand new trailer now for a look at the feared vampire hunter Jeremy, whose close combat fighting skills, strength and armour make him a formidable warrior.
Blood Knights is a hack ‘n slash action – RPG, where the age-old war between humans and vampires is out-of-control and threatens to plunge the world into the abyss. The game combines spectacular combat with RPG elements in single-player or co-op mode. Blood Knights is developed by Deck 13 interactive, who have made a name for themselves with such titles as ‘Venetica’, ‘Jack Keane’ and ‘Ankh’. Set in a mystical version of the Middle Ages, Blood Knights is an exciting story about the Knights Templar and a legendary Vampire Hunter who finds himself bound by blood to the powerful vampire Alysa during a daring mission. The two must work together to break the blood spell and defeat the hordes of evil creatures who stand between them and their goal.
Features of Blood Knights
- Equip yourself with 160 close and ranged weapons and 40 different armour elements to slay monstrous foes
- Quickly swap between two playable characters with differing skillsets, or take on the horde with a friend in thrilling Co-op
- Suck the blood of your enemies in order to power up and unleash devastating vampire powers
- Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills and enhance your abilities with XP gained through fast and furious combat
- Classic Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes, while the multiple choice dialogues will affect and alter the world around you
For more information about Blood Knights please visit www.kalypsomedia.com.