Vampire Hack ‘n’ Slash ‘Blood Knights’ is out for Xbox Live® Arcade Today
Van Helsing can’t save us now! Prepare yourself to face hordes of vampires, monsters and humans, as Blood Knights is out today on Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Face deadly and blood-thirsty foes alone, or pray that you have a loyal friend willing to fight bravely beside you in Co-op multiplayer. Blood Knights is available to download now for £11.99/€14.99/$14.99, with a PlayStation® Network version following on the 20th of November. In addition, the game will be released for PC on Steam and other digital platforms on the 14th of November.
Set in a medieval fantasy world, Blood Knights will feature quick, deadly combat, smart team-work and ferocious cooperative monster slaying. View the brand new trailer now for a look at the powerful vampire companion Alysa – who excels in ranged combat with her powerful duel crossbows, deadly dark abilities and agility.
Blood Knights is a hack ‘n slash action – RPG, where the age-old war between humans and vampires is out-of-control and threatens to plunge the world into the abyss. The game combines spectacular combat with RPG elements in single-player or co-op mode. Blood Knights is developed by Deck 13 interactive, who have made a name for themselves with such titles as ‘Venetica’, ‘Jack Keane’ and ‘Ankh’. Set in a mystical version of the Middle Ages, Blood Knights is an exciting story about the Knights Templar and a legendary Vampire Hunter who finds himself bound by blood to the powerful vampire Alysa during a daring mission. The two must work together to break the blood spell and defeat the hordes of evil creatures who stand between them and their goal.
Features of Blood Knights
- Equip yourself with 160 close and ranged weapons and 40 different armour elements to slay monstrous foes
- Quickly swap between two playable characters with differing skillsets, or take on the horde with a friend in thrilling Co-op
- Suck the blood of your enemies in order to power up and unleash devastating vampire powers
- Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills and enhance your abilities with XP gained through fast and furious combat
- Classic Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes, while the multiple choice dialogues will affect and alter the world around you
For more information about Blood Knights please visit www.kalypsomedia.com.