REEF ENTERTAINMENT & FIRST STAR SOFTWARE,INC. ANNOUNCE THE EUROPEAN RELEASE OF BOULDER DASH®-XL 3D™ FOR NINTENDO eSHOP ON NINTENDO 3DS™
Diamond studded classic set to shine August 22nd 2013
UK Video game publishers Reef Entertainment and First Star Software, Inc. today announced the European release of BOULDER DASH®-XL 3D™ for Nintendo eShop on August 22nd 2013.
In this sequel to the multimillion unit selling 1984 classic action-puzzler, players set forth as Rockford™ or Crystal™ and mine their way through a variety of hazardous, yet stunning, three dimensional caves collecting diamonds whilst avoiding crushing boulders and an eerie menagerie of killer creatures. BOULDER DASH®- XL 3D™ was created and developed by Catnip Games GmbH& Co. KG with First Star Software, Inc.
Features: Dazzling 3D Graphics glisten on Nintendo 3DS.
- 4 Varied Gaming Worlds (Ice, Ancient, Reactor, Space).
- 5 Game Modes (Arcade, Puzzle, Zen, Score Attack and Retro).
- Over 150 All New and Exciting Caves to Conquer.
- New Scoring mechanics provide an exciting challenge for high score hunters.
- Many New Creatures and Features.
- Share unlocks and high score with your friends via StreetPass.
BOULDER DASH®-XL 3D™ will be available for £4.49 / €4.99 on Nintendo eShop across Europe.