We’re excited to announce that the acclaimed WW2 shooter is back! Brother’s In Arms 3: Sons of War, is available to download now. Lead your band of highly trained brothers, upgrade your weapons, improve your squadmates’ skills and fight back against the enemy!
The game has 8 chapters, each one having a story mission trunk. Every chapter story is built around an important event in the life of the main character (MC).
There are 12 bothers available. Some of them are unlocked by playing the story campaign and some are unlocked in the time limited events.
- Each brother has a unique ability you can use
- You need to strategically choose which brother you take in missions
- Brothers have 4 stats you can upgrade
There are 4 historical weapon categories: Rifles, Assault Rifles, SMGs, Sniper rifles which contain a total of 18 weapons. There is also a special category, Experimental weapons, which has 8 weapons.
Experimental weapons are the most powerful weapons in the game with advanced capabilities. For example, unlimited ammo or electroshock bullets. They cannot be obtained through Dogtags or Medals, they can only be redeemed with Blueprints.
There are 4 available mission types:
- Assault – Free movement action missions
- Siege – Semi-static. Player defends an area.
- Sniper – Static. The player only uses the sniper rifle
- Stealth – Free movement. Must not alert enemies
The game is cross-platform across iOS and Android meaning players from both platforms fight together on the same time limited events leaderboards.
VIP is a special bonus you can buy with Medals. Please note that this bonus only lasts for a certain period of time and then it runs out (the duration depends on which VIP pack you bought). There are different rewards depending on which pack you purchase, such as extra XP and Dogtags rewards on every mission and also unlocking exclusive rewards like VIP only Time Limited Events, or the usage of the powerful Flamethrower consumable to help you in the missions.
- Dog tags – the Soft Currency
- Medals – the Hard Currency
- Blueprints – secondary currency used to unlock the experimental weapons
- RAID Missions & Commando Missions – side missions