Editor for tactical role-playing game released
As of now brave adventurers can create their own content for Expeditions: Conquistador. The Fabula Event Editor has been released by Logic Artists, the developer of Expeditions: Conquistador. With this XML editor, players can change existing content or generate completely new events. Players can change quests and rewards or write their own narration. With these tools, they can modify the original campaigns to their own tastes and share them with their friends.
Expeditions: Conquistador is available on Steam for PC, Mac and Linux for $19.99 / €19.99 / £17.99. The editor will come free for owners of the game.
Just follow the link to the Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/237430/
Expeditions: Conquistador is also available on GOG.com, GamersGate, Greenman Gaming, Desura and the Humble Store. The project was financed through Kickstarter and developed by the Danish development studio Logic Artists ApS. bitComposer Games distributes Expeditions: Conquistador worldwide.
About Expeditions: Conquistador
It is the 16th century – an era of intrepid explorers and adventurers. In Expeditions: Conquistador, the player takes on the role of a famous—or infamous—conquistador, landing on the shores of the New World. On the search for gold, fame, and adventure, the player and a few companions venture into regions never before explored by Europeans.
In single or multiplayer mode, Expeditions: Conquistador offers the opportunity to conquer an unknown continent, or to fight on the side of the indigenous people as they defend their homeland from the invaders. This will require not only tactical skills in battle, but also diplomatic finesse. In Expeditions: Conquistador, the variety of tactical possibilities in turn-based battles, the numerous role-playing elements, and the wide scope for decision making all pose an exciting challenge.
- Four different difficulty levels for beginners and pros alike. But beware: the pro difficulty level (“Aguirre”) is a real monster!
- Brutal battles or peaceful diplomacy: Survive all engagements on over 70 battlefields.
- Discover the New World! Journey to legendary locations in the Americas and blaze the trail to mystical El Dorado.
- Create your own troops! Choose from more than 30 characters, train your recruits, and lead them into battle. Direct their development from inexperienced beginners to skilled warriors.
- Customize your main character with six unique player stats – balancing strengths and weaknesses.
- Journey across a gigantic world map full and discover authentic and legendary places.
- Challenge your friends in multiplayer battles, in both hot seat and in TCP/IP mode.
- Detailed Strategy: a turn-based strategy role-playing game with plenty of retro charm in modern garb.
- Loads of choice and consequence, mutually exclusive characters and events, and over 60 end game permutations offer new experiences on multiple play-throughs.