2tainment, nightly studios and of course Otto are proud to announce the release date of Bunker – The Underground Game. The Indie Point & Click adventure will be released for PC on the 21st of May and will be available for $ 14.99 on Steam. Follow the story to unravel as Otto Thompson ventures deeper and deeper into the mysterious Bunker in this hilarious point and click adventure puzzle spectacle!
Check out Bunker – The Underground Game on Steam:
The official soundtrack was composed by the young and talented Satoko “Holly” Young.
She is a very passionate music composer who delivered a beautiful vision of how Bunker feels and sounds right now.
The original soundtrack for Bunker – The Underground Game, composed by Satoko “Holly” Young of Skittlegirl Sound, is available for purchase at BandCamp:
- Point & click
- Pixelart cutscenes
- Pop-culture references
- An Intergalactic Death Hippo
- Beautiful hand drawn graphics
- Soundtrack by Satoko “Holly” Young
- You can play it in English and German
- Wacky story full of even wackier plot twists
- Puzzles that get harder periodically towards the end and are logical to solve
- 33 real achievements where you actually achieved something instead of just getting achievement by playing normally
Game’s Website: http://www.bunkerthegame.com
Satoko´s Homepage: http://www.skittlegirl.com/